At times, it is the small words that means the most. 🙂
1. a battle or combat.
2. any contest or struggle: a fight for recovery from an illness.
3. an angry argument or disagreement: Whenever we discuss politics, we end up in a fight.
4. Boxing. a bout or contest.
5. a game or diversion in which the participants hit or pelt each other with something harmless: a pillow fight; a water fight.
6. ability, will, or inclination to fight: There was no fight left in him.
7. to engage in battle or in single combat; attempt to defend oneself against or to subdue, defeat, or destroy an adversary.
8. to contend in any manner; strive vigorously for or against something:
He fought bravely against despair.
9. to contend with in battle or combat; war against: England fought Germany.
10. to contend with or against in any manner: to fight despair; to fight the passage of a bill.
11. to carry on (a battle, duel, etc.).
12. to maintain (a cause, quarrel, etc.) by fighting or contending.
13. to make (one’s way) by fighting or striving.
14. to cause or set (a boxer, animal, etc.) to fight.
15. to manage or maneuver (troops, ships, guns, planes, etc.) in battle.
16. fight it out, to fight until a decision is reached: Let them fight it out among themselves.
17. fight shy of. shy1(def 12).
18. fight with windmills. tilt1(def 18).
Like never before we need to reach out to God like never before. I hear many say that they are Christians or that they believe in God. Yet, when you ask if they pray, sadly the majority say that they either don’t know how or that they just don’t. So I must ask a question, “How are you a believer; yet, you do not speak or spend time with God?”
Well, beginning January 11th, 2016, the ladies of Love God Greatly will be beginning a new study. The study is titled “Growing Through Prayer”. So join me in GROWING THROUGH PRAYER!