Dig deep uncontrollably so
Reach down into the uttermost
Seeking and searching
Never letting it pass
Excogitating to no end
For deeper clarity must be obtained
To see clearly and far beyond
What the eyes can see
Connecting down to the fiber
Straight to the marrow of life
excogitate: Word of the Day from Dictionary.com http://www.dictionary.com/wordoftheday/2018/05/29
Def. (noun) a minor dispute or contest
As we walk hand in hand basking in the glow of a midsummer afternoon. We discuss what we would like to be. United as a united front for all to see. Selfless of our own desires and fully embedded to the desires of the other. Look to fill the empty places with love. Love that is selfless and pure. Created between us two. While we are united as one. As man and women together making one.
We see the birds of the air gliding upon the blissful air. Communicating in song with a tweet, tweet rising from their innermost. Swaying to their own song. Yet, here we are walking and discussing. With each step our voices could be heard above the roar of our surroundings. Rising with the air we intake and exhale. Pulling in words spoken and exhaling what we would like to be.
Digging deeper into our reality. What is currently taking place within our world. A hitch in our seamless existence. A bump that we try to conceal with what we would like to be. Words spoken to deter but it only last for a moment. Our voices begin to rise with the passion of our stance. A stance that we express with words, expressions, and body language. At a moments glance our hands part with the velitation of our not so seamless existence.
Slowly we come back to our oneness. We realize that we may not agree always but we ensure that we stay together as one. United in our truth!
1. an affective state of consciousness in which joy, sorrow, fear, hate, or the like, is experienced, as distinguished from cognitive and volitional states of consciousness.
2. any of the feelings of joy, sorrow, fear, hate, love, etc.
3. any strong agitation of the feelings actuated by experiencing love,hate, fear, etc., and usually accompanied by certain physiological changes, as increased heartbeat or respiration, and often overt manifestation, as crying or shaking.
4. an instance of this.
5. something that causes such a reaction: the powerful emotion of a great symphony.
Lately, I have experienced a world wind of emotions. All of which, have brought a multitude of questions. Some of the questions I can do something about and some I can do nothing at all. So I am currently in a state of bewilderment.
That state of mind, is not a good place to be. I have begun to reach out to God. On a level that I don’t think I have ever done before. Right, now I am not in a good head space but with God I know that I will get there.
At times, it is the small words that means the most. 🙂
1. a battle or combat.
2. any contest or struggle: a fight for recovery from an illness.
3. an angry argument or disagreement: Whenever we discuss politics, we end up in a fight.
4. Boxing. a bout or contest.
5. a game or diversion in which the participants hit or pelt each other with something harmless: a pillow fight; a water fight.
6. ability, will, or inclination to fight: There was no fight left in him.
7. to engage in battle or in single combat; attempt to defend oneself against or to subdue, defeat, or destroy an adversary.
8. to contend in any manner; strive vigorously for or against something:
He fought bravely against despair.
9. to contend with in battle or combat; war against: England fought Germany.
10. to contend with or against in any manner: to fight despair; to fight the passage of a bill.
11. to carry on (a battle, duel, etc.).
12. to maintain (a cause, quarrel, etc.) by fighting or contending.
13. to make (one’s way) by fighting or striving.
14. to cause or set (a boxer, animal, etc.) to fight.
15. to manage or maneuver (troops, ships, guns, planes, etc.) in battle.
16. fight it out, to fight until a decision is reached: Let them fight it out among themselves.
17. fight shy of. shy1(def 12).
18. fight with windmills. tilt1(def 18).